29 July 2010

Blue Horizon Resort Apartments

AIRLIE BEACH: Blue Horizon Airlie Beach creates the perfect setting for a Whitsunday holiday. Whether looking for a romantic getaway, a family friendly destination, or somewhere to mix work with pleasure Blue Horizon Apartments can cater for all tastes.

The resort’s modern, Balinese inspired apartments all offer spacious balconies with views over the Coral Sea. With an emphasis on comfort and warm friendly service Blue Horizon apartments are your home away from home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post. I was checking constantly this blog and I'm impressed! Very helpful information particularly the last part :) I care for such info much. I was looking for this certain information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.

Take a look at my page :: Diets that Work